FAQ: How do I change the tenant details on an inspection
If you have done the Inspection with the wrong Tenant details selected, or perhaps there was no tenant yet, you can change or add the Tenant details after the Inspection has been uploaded. The steps are as follows;
The first step will be to ensure the correct details are added to the property. All information available on the inspection comes directly from the property details.
If the Landlord or Tenant Contact does not exist on the property or is not available from the inspections contact panel, add it first, before linking it to the Inspection.
- Go to Portfolio > Properties > View > Add Landlord / Tenant.
- To add an additional landlord or tenant click on the contacts icon on the right.
From the property dashboard screen,
- Select the Add Landlord and/or Add Tenant option
- Or select the Add Contact option to add a new landlord or tenant
Once the property details are correct;
- Go to Inspections > View this particular inspection
- Select the Contacts Panel (as shown below)
- Click on the List icon (3dots) to Remove Contact from the inspection, if needed
- To add another tenant click on the Select Contact icon to select the correct tenant from the list. (If the landlord or tenant is not available to add here, it has to be added to the property first, see steps above).
- Then select Make Primary if more than one tenant is loaded
Also, check out: