FAQ - How to create an Inspection Report & where to find it
RedRabbit allows you to easily create professional inspection reports with the click of a button.
Follow the steps below after you have uploaded your Inspection:
- Select Inspections from the main menu to display the Inspections List
- Search for the Inspection that you want to report on and click the View button to open the Inspection dashboard
- Click Options, then Generate Report to compile and display the Inspection Report in pdf format.
- Or Click Options, then Custom Report to customize the report as per your preference and generate it.
- On the left panel open the Documents folder as shown in the example below. Note - the last report generated will automatically be stored under this folder and will be at the top of the list where you can email the report.
From the documents folder, you can now: (as per the 1st screenshot)
- View - Click on the name of the Inspection to open the pdf report
- Edit - Click to open a form on which you can change the name of the Inspection
- Email - Click to send the report via email to the landlord or tenant. The system will open an email form with the report attached. You can select the Contact, type somebody text, or select a saved reply before sending it.