FAQ - How to create an Inspection Report & where to find it
RedRabbit allows you to easily create professional inspection reports with the click of a button.
Follow the steps below after you have uploaded your Inspection from your mobile device:
- Select Inspections from the main menu to display the Inspections List
- Search for the Inspection that you want to report on and click the View button to open the Inspection dashboard
- Click Generate Report to compile and display the Inspection Report in pdf format.
- On the left panel open the Documents Folder as shown in the example below. Note - the last report generated will automatically be stored under this folder and will be at the top of the list.
From the documents folder you can now:
- View - Click on the name of the Inspection to open the pdf report
- Edit - Click to open a form on which you can change the name of the Inspection
- Email - Click to send the report via email to the landlord or tenant. The system will open a email form with the report attached. You can select the Contact, type some body text or select a saved reply before sending.