Online Inspection Report
The new Online Inspection Report functionality will provide transparent & interactive reports where anyone can easily review or find the info they are looking for which will reduce the amounts of emails/phone calls significantly.
We have put together a few easy steps to follow and show you how to use online reporting.
Share with clients
- Select the Generate Shareable Link
- Send Link next to each contact listed on the property
- Preview online report to view the details
- Copy to clipboard option can also be used, by pasting the Url link into an email or message, when needed.
- Disable link after an appropriate amount of time has passed for the tenant or landlord to sign.
Online inspection report view
- The tenant or landlord will click on the Link received via email. Below is an example of the email they will get.
- The agent can select Preview Online Report from the inspection dashboard view
- Toggle between Tenant, Landlord, and Other Maintenance Recommendations
- View general Comment recorded during the inspection
- Toggle between Areas and Catagories to easily view specific sections on the inspection
- After scrolling through the inspection, viewing the details of the inspection
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Signature Declaration
- Fill in the personal details required, select Sign Inspection.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile device via SMS, enter the number and you will see a success message. A copy of the inspection report will be emailed to the person that signed.
View the signatures recorded on inspections within the inspection view
- Digital App signatures will remain recorded on the inspection
View the signatures recorded on inspections from the listed dashboard view