Inspection Reports are compiled from the desktop after uploading of inspections from your mobile device. The various Inspection Reports can be accessed from the Inspection Dashboard as follows:
- Select Inspections from the main menu to display the Inspections List.
- Use the search and filter features to find the Inspection that you want to report on.
- Click View to open the Inspection dashboard for the Inspection in question (See example shown below).
From the Inspection dashboard shown above you can now compile:
- Generate Report (Standard Report) - click to compile a standard inspection report and save it under the inspections documents folder.
- Compare - click to open the comparison dashboard and then click the PDF Report to compile a report.
- Select Custom Report from the Options drop-down - use this option to compile a custom report.
This report will include all elements in the Inspection Checklist. Click here to view an example standard report. Please note that the Disclaimer and Terms section of the report can be customized on the Inspections Settings dashboard. Navigate to the Inspections List from the main menu. Then select Settings from the Options drop down and click on the Other Settings tab. On this panel, you can change the Disclaimers & Terms default text. Remember to click Save.
When you select this report you will have the option to include/exclude some components of the checklist such as empty items, photos, signatures. When you select the Custom Report option, a selection box will be shown (see example below).
Click here to view an example of a custom report with empty items and photos hidden.
The Comparison dashboard allows you to compare two inspections side by side. This is very handy when you are for instance trying to identify the differences between an in-going and out-going inspection. Click here to view an example of a Comparison report.
When you click on Compare the Comparison dashboard is displayed as shown below.
From the comparison dashboard you can:
- All - use the Area filter drop down to compare checklist items for a specific selected Area
- Search - use the search field to search for a specific checklist item to compare
- Hammer and Spanner icon filter - click to show items on both inspections that contain repair actions
- Compare Comments - use this tick box to show checklist items where the comments differ
- Only Show Deviations - use this tick box to only show checklist items where the toggles differ
- Change - click to select a different inspection to compare with
- PDF Report - click to compile and save a PDF Comparison Report under the documents folder of the inspection.
- Excel Report - click to compile and save an Excel format Comparison Report under the documents folder of the inspection
- View Reports - click to open the Documents Folder to display the available reports from where the reports can be emailed to Landlords or Tenants.
Comparison Report Customisation Options
When you select the PDF Report option, a pop-up box will be displayed as shown below. Here you can select what you want to include/exclude in the Report.