FAQ: Invoices & Statement
RedRabbit fees are collected monthly via Debit Order. Your subscription account and tax invoices can be viewed online. You can also specify the email address of your accounts department where the invoices need to be sent automatically on a monthly basis.
Follow the steps below:
- Select the User Profile Icon on the main menu bar.
- Select Company Settings from the drop-down menu. Note - you will need permission to access the company settings.
- On the Company Settings dashboard, select the Billing option on the left to display the Subscription Account as shown below
From the Account panel shown above, you can:
- View the Account Transactions in Date Order
- View Statement - click to compile and download a PDF format statement
- Download Invoice icon (down arrow) - click to compile and download a specific invoice in PDF format
- Email icon - click to email the Invoice to a Recipient (default will be the logged-in user). You can, however, specify any Email address.
- Invoice Recipients - type in the email addresses of people you want to send invoices to on a monthly basis automatically. Note - the email addresses must be separated by commas.
- View Source - click to view individual invoices (this can be found on the statement, as per below example)