RedRabbit setup fees, monthly subscription fees and ad-hoc sms credits purchases are billed during the month and collected once a month on the 3rd day of every month via Debit Order.
Billings are shown as Debits on your customer account and collections or payments are shown as credits on your account. To view your account you need to:
- Click on your Profile icon on the main menu bar
- Select Company Settings from the drop down menu. Note that you will only see this option if you have permission to change Company Settings. The Company details form will be displayed.
- Select the Billing tab on the left to display your account with RedRabbit showing all billings (debits) and payments (credits). See the example below.
From the Accounts Panel you can:
- View the Debit and Credit account entries
- View your account balance
- Download icon - click to download an invoice in pdf format
- Send icon - click to send a copy of the pdf invoice to a recipient via email
- View Statement - click to download a pdf copy of all the Account Transactions showing the outstanding balance
- Invoice Recipients - change the recipient Email address who will receive Email automatically when a new invoice for the account is created. Note that for more than one recipient, the email addresses must be separated by commas.