The following user roles are available in RedRabbit:
- Account Owner - this is the person who registered the company to use RedRabbit. There can only be one Account Owner.
- Manager - this person typically would have all the rights that the account owner have accept for the right to make a user the Account Owner. Only the current Account Owner can do that.
- Administrator - this is the person who would normally be responsible for the management of Inspection Results and / or ad-hoc Maintenance requests.
- Agent - this is the person who will typically be conducting the Inspections. For some businesses the agent might also be responsible for the Management of the Maintenance in which case additional permissions can be enabled for the user.
- Inspector - this is the person who will be conducting the Inspections if you are making use of a dedicated Inspector or outsourcing your inspections to a third party. Typically an Inspector will only be allowed to work with the Inspections App and not with the portal.
RedRabbit Users can be setup on the User panel. To access the User panel:
- Select the User Profile icon on the main menu bar
- Select Company Settings from the drop down menu. Note - you will only see this options if you have been given Company Settings permission by the Account owner.
- Click on the Users tab on the left to display the User panel as shown below.
From the Users panel, you can:
- Add User - click to register a new user and to setup user permissions for the user. Click here to see a step by step explanation.
- View - click to open the User configuration form from where you can change user information and permissions
Note: A standard RedRabbit license normally includes 5 users. When this limit is reached, additional users can be purchased after which the User Limit will be adjusted. You will then be able to add new users until the new adjusted number of users are reached.