FAQ: How do I enable / disable Email notifications
Steps to disable Email notifications:
- Click on your User Profile icon and then select My Profile from the drop down menu
- Select the Notifications page from the options on the left as shown below.
- On the Notification page you can enable / disable the various Email notifications.
Note - With reference to the Notifications page above, you can enable / disable the options to receive the following Emails:
- Emails from us
- Our monthly newsletter - receive monthly emails with regards to the latest news and updates related to the system
- Daily summary - get an email on weekdays only to remind you about the inspections due and tickets to follow up on
- Weekly summary - this is a weekly summary of what the team has accomplished
- Inspections - get a notification when an inspection is allocated to you from another user (if the admin user allocates it to an agent)
- Tickets - receive a notice that a ticket has been assigned to you by another user (if the admin user assigns it to an agent)
- Mailboxes - here you can choose which mailboxes you would like to get a notification from when a new email or reply is sent to that mailbox