FAQ - How to Notify Contacts from a ticket providing updated communication
This GIF will show you how to update a contact on an action or note from a ticket.
- Select the Notify Contact option on the Action or Note on the Ticket
- Select Email
- Choose To email address
- Select Saved Reply
Examples of Actions and Notes that you are able to use and Notify Contacts.
The Saved Reply that can be used is:
To Edit a Saved Reply > Go to Inbox > Saved Replies.
- See the steps here under the Saved Replies paragraph
- To have pre-defined email addresses available of people you want to communicate with, load them as Contacts on the system.
Navifate to Portfolio > Contacts
- Fill in the details box and Save.
- Now when sending an email from anywhere in the system you will be able to pick up that contact. If it is a tenant or landlord link them to the property.