FAQ: How to create a Tenant or Landlord as a user
Kindly note the following:
- These users will have minimal access. They do not have access to any data or the portal, they will only have access to the inspection scheduled to them.
- The inspection has to be created from the desktop side and allocated to the user (tenant/landlord). They need to then Sync the inspection through to the APP by refreshing their APP.
- The tenant/landlord user will not be able to see the contact details of the tenant/landlord when an inspection has been allocated to them.
- They will not be able to search for any property data or create property data to schedule a new inspection on the APP.
Steps to follow:
- Go to your Company Settings
- Select Users
- Select Invite User
- Choose the Tenant/Landlord Role
- Fill in all the relevant details
- Select the 'Send an invite email' option. This will send the tenant/landlord an invitation email, they need to click on the 'Accept Invite' link, which will enable them to choose a password.
- To log into the APP they need to use their email address for the Username field and the password that they chose.
- This is what the email invite will look like on the Tenant/Landlord side:
- Kindly note: The Tenant has to click on the 'Accept Invite' link and choose a password to Activate their profile. Once their profile is Active you can create the inspection on the desktop side and assign the tenant as the Inspector on that inspection.
- How to create a new inspection on the Portal
- After they click on the blue 'Accept Invite' link and choose their password, this is what the Tenant/Landlord user will see.
- Below is the Youtube video tutorial on how to use the App.