Jobcards - How to task a Service Provider
In RedRabbit, you create Job cards and send them to Service Providers (Contractors). The Job cards contain instructions in terms of what needs to be quoted on or what needs to be actioned.
1. Select New Ticket from the ticket dashboard
2. Select the Service Provider during the first step
If you did not select a service provider in the first step, you can do that now. After the ticket has been created and all issues added, you can follow the steps below to task a contractor and create a job card.
1. Ensure the Tickets dashboard View is open (see example below)
2. Navigate to the ticket details panel and select the service provider icon (briefcase)
3. Fill in the necessary details on the service provider panel ( Contracted value, Payment responsibility and Insurance details)
4. Click Select Service Provider and choose the applicable one from the drop-down list
5. Click Job card (top right) and on the drop-down menu click Create
6. Select job card preferences by ticking the required options. Fill out any Special Instructions / Notes.
7. To email, the job card directly to the selected Service Provider, click on Job card (top right) and on the
8. To email, the Job card to any other recipient, go to the documents panel and click Email
Alternative options / Notes
- If another issue/s is added create a new Job card
- If you want to get a different quote or just use another person for the job, go to the service provider panel and click Change Services Provider and choose a new one. Then re-create the job card.
- Please note, if an issue is actioned as No Action, it will not reflect on the Job card
- Add photos to each Issue under the ticket story. These photos will then be included on the Job card. If the Ticket was opened with items taken from an Inspection, it will automatically use the photos recorded in the inspection.