FAQ - Completed inspections are not uploading from my App
If you are struggling to upload an inspection from your mobile device to the cloud, you can try the following:
- Kill and reopen the app (tap & swipe the app off the screen or click close all)
- Log out of the app and back in (click on the three dots and select log out)
- Press sync on Android or swipe down on IOS
- Restart phone
- Tap Retry / Long tap and select upload inspection
- Check the Wifi connectivity
Keep the app open until the upload process has completed
If none of the above options work, please proceed as follows:
- Run a data backup, which enables us to check the details on the server. Click on the three dots at the top of the App and click on Create data backup.
- Log a support call to email@example.com with a complete reference to the specific Property and Inspection that is not uploading from your mobile device.