FAQ - Scheduled inspections are not syncing to my mobile device
Inspection is not downloading to my mobile device?
If the inspections assigned to you are not downloading to the App, you can try the following:
- Restart / Reopen the app
- Long tap on (hold finger on) the Inspection and choose the Upload option from the pop-up screen at the bottom. IOS swipe left.
- Log out of the app and back in
- Press sync on android or swipe down on ios
- Restart phone
- Toggle between scheduled & completed tab
- Make sure the inspection is allocated to the correct inspector. The inspector and logged in user details must match.
- Check if you have access to the portfolio the inspection property is in.
- If the photos of a copied inspection are not showing - Go to app settings, click on the three dots at the top of the screen, and check that the download photos toggle option is switched on.
If none of the above options work, please proceed as follows:
- Run a data backup, which enables us to check the details on the server. Click on the three dots at the top of the App and click on Create data backup.
- Log a support call to email@example.com with a complete reference to the specific Property and Inspection that is not syncing to your mobile device.