Properties in RedRabbit can be part of a Portfolio and RedRabbit users can be given access to portfolios of Properties. Users will only have access to properties of portfolios that have been linked to their profile. Portfolios and permissions to access those portfolios are setup from the Company Settings dashboard.
To setup and change portfolios:
- Click your profile icon on the main menu bar.
- Select Company Setting from the drop down menu. Note that you will only see this option if you have the requisite permission to change Company Setting information. The Company Details form will be displayed.
- Click on the Portfolios tab to display the list of current Portfolios. See the example below.
On the portfolio list, you can:
- Create - use this option to enter the name for a new portfolio, then click the Create button to add the portfolio to the list
- See which Portfolio is currently marked as the Default (look for the green correction mark). When a new Property is created in RedRabbit and a Portfolio is not explicitly selected, the Property will be linked to the current default portfolio.
- User icon - click to select and link a current user to give that user access to the Portfolio
How to change the Portfolio Permissions
Click on any of the Portfolios to open the Portfolio detail panel as shown in the example for the City Bowl below.
From the Portfolio Details panel, you can:
- View a list of Users who currently have access to the Portfolio
- Unlink User - click on the delete icon next to any user to unlink that user from the Portfolio. The user will then no longer be able to view Properties linked to the Portfolio.
- Set as default - click to set this Portfolio as the default portfolio if it is not the current default. A confirmation pop-up will be displayed. Click OK to confirm.
- Delete - click to delete the Portfolio. A confirmation pop-up will be displayed. You will have to type in the Portfolio name to confirm the delete action. Note that all Properties currently linked to the Portfolio that is being deleted will be moved to the Portfolio currently marked as the Default Portfolio.