The Service Provider Dashboard
The Service Provider dashboard provides information pertaining to a specific Service Provider. You can access the Service Provider dashboard for a Service Provider as follows:
- Select Portfolio Data from the main menu and then Service Providers from the sub-menu
- On the Service Provider List, use the Search feature to find the Service Provider in question
- Click on the View button for the Service Provider to open the dashboard (see example below)
From the Service Provider dashboard, you can:
- View / change summary information about the Service Provider. Remember to click Save after you have changed anything on this panel.
- View contact information for the Service Provider from the Contacts Panel
- View Ticket information of tickets allocated to the Service Provider from the Tickets panel
- Options - Archive a Service Provider
From the Contacts Panel, you can:
- View Contacts associated with the Service Provider. Note that the Primary Contact is identified with a white tick mark in a small black circle.
- Show Archived - use this toggle to also show archived Contacts for the Service Provider
- Select Contact icon - click on this icon to select an existing or create a new Service Provider Contact.
- Vertical Dots icon - Drop Down menu on a specific Contact
- View Contact Details for the Contact
- Make Primary - to make this contact the Primary Contact
- Send Email - to send an Email to this Contact
- Send SMS - to send an SMS to this Contact
- Archive contact - to archive this Contact for this list
From the Tickets Panel, you can:
- View summary information of all Tickets that have been allocated to the Service Provider
- View - click to navigate to the Ticket Dashboard for a specific Ticket.