FAQ - How do I Create or Delete an Inspection on the App
If you are using an ANDROID or IOS device, follow the steps below;
To create an Inspection:
- From the App's Home screen > Click on the Red + Inspection icon to open a New Inspection form
- Click on the blue SELECT PROPERTY button
- Start typing the Property Name to initiate a search > then select the Property from the drop-down list.
- Select the Inspection Type, Date and Time
- Capture the Tenant details (if needed)
- Click CREATE
Note: If the property was not created previously on the system, it will not be available for selection. To create a new property, hide the keyboard, and select the + Inspection icon. Type out the property details and Save.
Note: If the property and inspection details were created on the app, the landlord and tenant details can be filled out here while creating the inspection.
To delete an Inspection:
It has to be Uploaded first, then go to the Completed tab
- Long Tap on the Inspection in question
- Select Delete Inspection from the options list displayed
- On the confirmation pop-up, click on YES, DELETE THE INSPECTION.