The Assets Dashboard
The Assets Dashboard displays all the information related to a specific Asset. You can access the Assets Dashboard from the Asset List as follows:
- Navigate to the Portfolio main menu option
- Select Assets from the sub-menu to display the Asset List
- Use the search fields to find the Asset you are interested in
- Then click on the View button to open the Asset Dashboard as shown below.
The Assets Dashboard consists of the following main components:
- Summary Panel - panel on the left containing basic Asset and location information
- Contacts Tab - panel containing information about the contacts linked to the Asset
- Tickets Tab - panel showing a list of all Maintenance Tickets for the Asset
- Inspections Tab - panel showing a list of all Inspections for the Asset
- Options - drop down menu with some advanced features relating to the Asset
- Edit Address - use to edit the Asset Address
- Archive - use to archive the Asset
- Delete - use to delete the Asset
On the summary panel (example shown above) you can:
- View the location of the Asset on a Map
- View / Edit the Asset Name.
- View / Change the Portfolio that the Asset is linked to.
- View / Change the Asset Group that the Asset is linked to.
- Notes - makes some notes applicable to the Asset. These notes pull through the the Ticket or Inspection.
- Prevent Data Integration Override flag - Information imported from external systems will normally override information changes made on the Summary panel. You can prevent this from happening by ticking this check box.
- Save - remember to click on this button to save any changes made on the summary panel
On the Contacts Panel (example shown above) you can:
- View a list of all Landlords linked to the Asset. Note that the Landlord with a Correction Mark is the Landlord identified as the Primary Landlord for communication purposes.
- View a list of all Tenants linked to the Asset. Note that the Tenant with a Correction Mark is the Tenant identified as the Primary Tenant for communication purposes.
- View a list of all Other Contacts linked to the Asset
- Show Archived switch - enable this switch to include archived contacts in the lists above
- Contact Drop down menu options - use this drop down to access Contact specific features as described below
- Add Contact - click on this icon to Create / Link a Contact for this Asset
- Other Contact - these contacts are for reference or storage only, they do not pull through to the Inspection or Ticket
Contact Drop Down menu options
From the drop down menu on any Contact (example shown above) you can:
- View / Edit Contact details (Name, Email, Mobile)
- Make Primary - use this option to change the Primary Contact for communication purposes
- Send Email - use this option to compile an Email to the Contact
- Send SMS - use this option to compile a SMS Message to the Contact
- Archive contact - use this option to archive the Contact
Add Contact Form
When you click on the Add Contact icon, form is displayed from where you Link or Create a new Contact as shown in the example above for a Landlord Contact.
- Use the Search Contact field to search for a specific Contact. Note that Contacts of type Landlord will be displayed in the drop down list if you initiate this process from the Landlord List. Similarly Contacts of type Tenant will be displayed if you initiate the process from the Tenant List.
- Select the Contact you are looking for from the drop down list.
- Link - click on this button to link the selected Contact to the Asset
- Click here to create - if the contact is not available on the list of existing contacts, click on this link to create and link a new Contact for the Asset
On the Tickets Panel (example shown above), you can:
- View a list of Maintenance Tickets that were created for the Asset showing basic information.
- View - click on this button to navigate to the Maintenance Ticket dashboard for a specific Maintenance Ticket.
On the Inspections Panel (example shown above) you can:
- View a List of Inspections that were created for the Asset showing basic information
- View - click on this button to navigate to the Inspections Dashboard for a specific Inspection