The Property List
Maintenance Tickets and Inspections in RedRabbit are associated with Properties. All the Properties in the system are displayed in a Property List for easy reference.
You can access the Property List as follows:
- Navigate to the Portfolio Data menu option on the main menu
- Select Properties from the sub-menu to display the Property List as shown below
From the Property List shown above you can:
- Search - enter text in the search field and click on the search button to find a specific Property.
- All Portfolios - select a specific Portfolio from the Portfolios drop-down menu to view only Properties from a specific Portfolio.
- New Property - click to load a new property onto the system
- View - click to open the Property Dashboard for a specific Property
- Options - use this drop-down menu option to access the following advanced features
- View Archived - view a list of archived Properties
- Export Properties - export the list of properties to a CSV file
You can do a bulk update on properties as follows:
- Select the properties you would like to link to a specific Portfolio or Complex, by selecting them on the left of the property name, in the little grey box, as shown below.
- On the right, the Bulk Update option will appear, select Portfolio or Complex.
- Select the Portfolio or Complex you want to link the properties too, click OK.