The Asset List
Maintenance Tickets and Inspections in RedRabbit are associated with Assets. All the Assets in the system are displayed in an Asset List for easy reference.
You can access the Asset List as follows:
- Navigate to the Portfolio Data menu option on the main menu
- Select Assets from the sub-menu to display the Asset List as shown below
From the Asset List shown above you can:
- Search - enter text in the search field and click on the search button to find a specific Asset.
- All Portfolios - select a specific Portfolio from the Portfolios drop-down menu to view only Assets from a specific Portfolio.
- New Asset - click to load a new Asset onto the system
- View - click to open the Asset Dashboard for a specific Asset
- Options - use this drop-down menu option to access the following advanced features
- View Archived - view a list of archived Assets
- Export Assets - export the list of Assets to a CSV file
You can do a bulk update on Assets as follows:
- Select the Assets you would like to link to a specific Portfolio or Asset Group, by selecting them on the left of the Asset name, in the little grey box, as shown below.
- On the right, the Bulk Update option will appear, select Portfolio or Asset Group.
- Select the Portfolio or Asset Group you want to link the Assets to, click OK.