This feature enables you to customise certain defaults for Maintenance Tickets. These defaults include
- Default Periods to be used for Reminders for High, Medium and Low priority tickets
- Jobcard Settings (Include Landlord and/or Tenant details and signature lines)
- Ticket Open Notifications (Customise Body Text and Enable / Disable notifications via Email and/or SMS)
- Ticket Close Notifications (Customise Body Text and Enable / Disable notifications via Email and/or SMS)
To access the Ticket Settings feature:
- Select Tickets from the Main menu to display a list of tickets as shown below.
- From the options drop down, select Settings to open the Settings Dashboard
Ticket Settings Panel
On the Ticket Settings panel, you can customise
- The default number of days for reminders - The number of days in which the system should remind you of that ticket and can be automated according to the priority set.
- Job Card Settings & Defaults - What details would you like to include when the job card is created and whether or not you would like to notify the service provider via SMS so that he is aware of the email sent to him containing the job card.
- Ticket Opened Notifications - These are email or SMS notifications that will be sent to the selected primary landlord and/or tenant when a new ticket is Opened.
- Ticket Closed Notifications - These are email or SMS notifications that will be sent to the selected primary landlord and/or tenant when a ticket is Closed.
On the Notification Panel, you can customise the body text of Email and SMS messages that will go out to the selected recipients (tenant or landlord) when a ticket is Opened or Closed.
To change the body text for a specific notification:
- Click on the notification you want to change to open the Body Text field
- Change the text (Add, Delete, Change)
- Use the Tag feature to select and insert a tag from the drop down list of available tags.
- When you are done, click on the Save Changes button.
Note - what is a Tag?
A Tag is a placeholder for a specific piece of information that needs to be replaced with the actual information from the context when the notification is compiled. For example, a tag for ##ContactName## will be replaced with the actual Contact Name of a Tenant or Landlord when a notification is sent from a specific Maintenance Ticket.