Creating a new Property
New properties can be created from the Property List in RedRabbit as follows:
- Navigate to the Portfolio Data menu option
- Select Properties from the drop down menu to display the Property List
- Click on the New Property button to open the Property form and follow the prompts to load a new property as shown below.
- Enter the Property Name
- Select the Portfolio from the Drop down. If no Portfolio is selected, the Property will be linked to the Default Portfolio.
- Optional: select the Complex from the Drop down.
- Click on the Next button to open the next form as shown below
- Complete the Address fields on the form. Note that if you selected a Complex on the previous form, the system will auto complete the address fields from the Complex address.
- Click on the Create button to create the Property. The system will link the Property to the selected Portfolio and Complex where applicable.